Live Chat

Live Chat Software

Products

 

Kitchens

    • Unattended cooking is the leading cause of home cooking fires. Never leave cooking food on the stovetop unattended, and keep a close eye on food cooking inside the oven.
    • It is recommended to keep a fire extinguisher near the kitchen.
    • Never pour water on a grease fire. Instead turn the stove off, and cover the pan with a lid.
    • Wear short, close fitting or tightly rolled sleeves when cooking. Loose clothing can dangle onto stove burners and catch fire.
    • Clean the exhaust hood and duct over the stove regularly.